VW & CUSTOM CAR SHOW // SCAMPSTON HALL, NORTH YORKSHIRE // 26TH, 27TH & 28TH JULY 2019
Camping at Custom V Dub is included with all weekend tickets bought in advance.
We’ll show you a big field, you park in it where you desire… it’s as easy as that.
Club Camping/VW Camping
All Club camping and VW will be in a separate area from general/ public. Turn up and we will show you the area, take your pick and pitch up.
Public Camping is available on the day. If you wish to turn up and decide to stay you, you can.
To ensure that the event runs as smooth as possible, and everybody has a great time, we ask that everyone abides by the following guidelines and rules whilst setting up or staying over.
- Camping is included in multi-day ticket prices – no extra fee.
- Camping is only available for the night/s that the ticket covers.
- Camping is next to vehicles.
- No electrical hookups are available.
- Camping is in fields, no hard standing is available.
- There are toilets on site.
- A family camping area is available for people with young children, allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Dogs are allowed but must be kept on leads at all times. And any mess made please clean it up.
- Caravans, motor homes, trailer tents and tents are all allowed.
- No fireworks.
- No glass.
- No bonfires.
- No Fire Pits
- No BBQ’S
- No unauthorised vehicles, i.e. quads, mini-motos.
- No driving around site past 9pm.
- No music, loud disruption past 11pm.
- Camping is not available on the last day of the ticket.
- Diesel and Petrol generators are allowed on site. Generators must be turned off between 11pm and 8am, organizers reserve the right to request generators be turned off at any time if deemed to be disturbing other campers.
What To Bring
Here is a list to give our visitors an idea of what to pack in your camping kit this year.:
- Your tickets, or money to buy Day tickets on the gate
- A reusable water bottle, to fill up from the water points on camp site
- Van / Tent
- Sleeping Bag / Duvet / Pillows
- Air Bed / Air Pump
- Roll mat
- Camping Chair / Picnic Blanket
- Trainers / Wellies / Sturdy Boots
- A warm jumper (it can get a little nippy on a night)
- Sun cream / After Sun
- Hat to protect you from the sun
- Wet wipes
- Enough change of clothes in case you get wet
- Medical info (if you have any allergies or medical conditions)
- Medication if required
- Insect Repellent.
- Phone Charger
- ID if required – Our bars adhere to Challenge 25
- Money – bring cash as the nearest ATM is off site and most of the traders and vendors only accept cash
- Bags for dirty clothes and rubbish
- Washing up bowl, tea towels, washing up liquid, water bottle / water bucket
- Food – there is a wide range of food vendors available in the main arena, so don’t bring too much food with you.
- Dogs are allowed but they must be kept on a lead at all times. And please make sure their mess is cleaned up.
And please remember…
Mark valuables with house name and postcode so it can be posted back to you.
PLEASE DRIVE CAREFULLY THROUGH THE SURROUNDING VILLAGES
a Perfect Venue for man and motor
Scampston Hall, North Yorkshire
in the heart of the countryside, yet near to the coast
More about our hosts
Scampston Hall, a glorious Regency-style Hall is available to view by guided tour during summer months. The Hall, which has been in the same family for centuries, is brimming with interesting paintings and stories. House tours are both lively and informative.
Visitors are also invited to explore the Capability Brown parkland at Scampston. Trails through the park allow visitors to take in the beautiful vistas. Key features of the park include a Palladian Bridge, a rock garden, a newly restored Ice House and beautiful lakes.
You can view the Scampston Hall website here: www.scampston.co.uk